The event will take place on Wednesday, 5th October and we are pleased to confirm the agenda, which includes:
- A keynote speech from Kerry Hudson, author of Lowborn: Growing Up, Getting Away and Returning to Britain’s Poorest Towns
- A panel discussion hosted by Professor Morag Treanor around the immediate action needed to address the cost-of-living crisis
- A performance from the Purple Poncho Players from Glasgow Disability Alliance
- A second panel discussion hosted by Zoe Ferguson (The Robertson Trust) focusing on longer-term financial security
- Reflections from Jim McCormick (The Robertson Trust) and Caroline Kennedy
View the full agenda here. Through this event, we are aiming to bring a range of our partners together to discuss and shape a coordinated approach to tackling the cost-of-living emergency and drive financial security in the longer term.
Book your online spot here