Useful links and resources
Further links and resources elsewhere which you might find useful.
The TSI Scotland Network is a body of charities that support the third sector across Scotland. There are 32 TSIs – or Third Sector Interfaces in Scotland, one for each local authority area.
Find your local Third Sector Interface
Find alternative sources of funding for your project by using SCVO’s free online search engine.
Please find some key support services for social enterprises in Scotland.
- Accelerate is a programme of free support and mentoring run by Community Enterprise aimed at delivering support to community organisations not currently trading but which have an interest in exploring the potential for further income generation and sustainability.
- The Scottish Social Enterprise Eco-Systems Map is an interactive website to help you find the support, funding and information you need to be more financially sustainable.
If you are working with children, young people or vulnerable adults, these resources may be useful when developing or updating your policies or procedures:
- Children 1st
- Youth Scotland
- Citizens Advice Scotland (for information about working with vulnerable adults)
Evidence your impact
Evidence can be a powerful tool to help you demonstrate your impact. We know there is demand for guidance and support on how to use evidence effectively. We have listed some useful resources below:
- Evaluation Support Scotland has information on how to work around the evaluation cycle
- Inspiring Impact's handy 'measuring up' tool for reviewing where your organisation is at in terms of monitoring and evaluation practice,
- 'Facing the Fear of Evaluation' - a blog by Evaluation Support Scotland
- We have produced a handy short guide to monitoring and evaluation tools and techniques
- Effective impact and evaluation practices from NCVO
- NPC's 4 Pillar Approach to Evaluation